Whilst we attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a person's privacy, or which otherwise violate any kind of law, it is impossible for us to review every message posted on this discussion system. For this reason you acknowledge that all messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message.
By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
- Commercial postings and advertisements are not allowed, these include for sale ads and/or wanted ads. If you wish to promote a commercial solution or service to the community please contact the administrator of the forum.
- Sending unsolicited messages to community members, either publicly or privately via PM or e-mail, is not allowed. Spamming will lead to the user account being banned without prior notification.
- Respect must be shown towards other community members and team members. Any behavior that is offensive, is not constructive, or is inappropriate will be removed with a possible ban on the accounts involved.
3. User Profiles
- All information in a User Profile must be entered honestly and accurately (e.g., "Real Name" means your real name, not your company name or other information).
- Usernames are used to uniquely identify ones self in the community through the use of a nickname and must not contain e-mail addresses or url addresses.